Solved

My Phone is broken, I need help?

• 23 April 2018
  • 5 replies

The Phone I have on ID is broken and wont turn on, when I call support '0333 003 7777' it says they need the number on that phone but I don't have it.

1) How do I cancel my plan as this has been an issue for 3 months and ive been paying monthly for a broken phone
2) Yes I have taken it to over 5 phone shops all of which charge more than the phone cost to fix it.
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 1 May 2018, 14:13

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Theodore T,

Welcome to the iD Community.

We're disappointed to hear that your handset is broken.

Has this developed a fault that is preventing it from being turned on or is this due to physical/accidental/water damage?

If this is a handset you purchased from us and has developed a fault that is covered by the manufacturer warranty, you can take this to a local Carphone Warehouse store where a member of staff will book this in for repair.

Can you confirm if one of the phone shops you visited was a Carphone Warehouse store?

Mohammed

EDIT: Marking as resolved due to no contact for sometime.

As above I recently purchase an iPhone 6s on contract, it has an intermittent fault which powers it of, and it needs a hard re-boot overtime, as all carphone warehouses are currently shut, and there doesn’t appear to be a fault number how can I get this resolved?

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @BazBay 

I have previously sent you a direct message. 

Please check this.

Regards

Aklima  

My phone is broken fully what do I do with it now?

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Gabi, when you say fully broken, is it something that could perhaps be repaired or not? Do you have insurance with us at all?

Thank you,

Rory

Why iD Mobile?