Solved

my phone is unable to make calls

• 22 May 2019
  • 2 replies

Hi Ive had my id sim for a few years. Recently it is unable to make calls. Although I can still send txt and use data. I can however receive calls. Even though I've tried it on another phone it has the same problem. When I make a call it says "your service does not allow access to this number". Any help?
icon

Best answer by Kevin 23 May 2019, 15:24

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Good day @frankintheuk and thanks for joining us on the iD Mobile Community here.

From the sounds of things your old SIM could potentially be faulty. If you could get in touch with us through one of the following means we'll be happy to help address that and troubleshoot this until everything is working as it should be.

Please reach out to us either by:

• Dialling 0333 003 7777 for our Customer Services Team.
  • Reaching our Live Chat Team here: https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us
  • Contacting our Social Media Team on Facebook or Twitter
  • Emailing our office at: 

If you're choosing to email us, please include in your email your iD Community username, your full name, home address and postcode, mobile number, and email address.

Thanks

I’d be interested to hear if this actually worked….all of a sudden I have started to experience this same problem this evening. Can’t call out at all, which is frustrating as I have no other phone line. 
Can this be corroborated as having resolved the issue please? 

Why iD Mobile?