Network coverage for iD

Userlevel 1
What network does iD use?
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 5 October 2018, 16:57

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Thank you  all  but i eventually managed to  web chat to a lovely  advisor who have sorted many issues our and also raised a complaint for me. Hope this will eventually get sorted. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Satwant,

Are you having issues with just calls or are texts and data affected too?

You mentioned that you upgraded, was this when the issue started?

Ryan

Userlevel 1

Nobody is helping me  here  i am stuck. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

HI @LaurieEdwards 

If you can get your mum to message us directly here, we will be able to look into this for her.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Satwant 

We can see from the system that your area is showing a lot of congestion which is why it is causing signal issues. We can confirm this is being worked on and the team is working on a resolution. 

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Hi!

Tell me, did the staff help you solve the problem? my mom had a similar situation

Userlevel 1

My post code is NE7 7HS. I need help being isolated. Nobody is helping.  I just upgraded  via a phone call  from ID. This is a joke. I have checked already checked  have plenty of coverage  but not my phone. Can't talk to anyone  and  no one can call me either 

😡😡😡😡😡

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Satwant 

We are sorry to hear this. Is your phone showing any signal? Have you checked the signal in your area? Please provide us with your Postcode so we can look into this,

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

I have tried everything  yesterday my phone was fine. Today all day no phone call out or in? So HELP.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Howdy @Eden,

Our network uses Three UK masts for coverage ☑️

You can head to our Coverage Checker to see what the expected coverage is like in your area.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?