Question

network disconnected

• 28 March 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, one of my phones on my account has suddenly stopped working. It says it's not registered on theĀ  network and calls cannot be made or received, but wifi connectivity is fine. The bill is massively in credit, and my other phone has no problems. The network coverage in the area is also fine.

Please can you help rectify this problen asap because it's a work phone and is needed to be able to contact some very vulnerable people at this difficult time with coronoavirus.

Ā 

ThanksĀ 

Ā 

Becky

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

HiĀ @BeckyPSaffires,

We are very sorry to hear about this issue. If you can pop your postcode into our coverage checker, this is a good place to start to make sure there are no issues in your area:Ā https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

After this, if you head to the settings of your phone and then go to the Mobile Network section, can you try a manual network search to try and gain connectivity?Ā Also, please try your SIM card in another phone if possible to try and work out where the fault may lie; if it works in another phone, we know that the first phone has the fault and it isĀ notĀ account or coverage-related.

If this doesnā€™t help, please contact us and weā€™ll be back in touch as soon as we can.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?