Solved

network disconnected

• 29 August 2020
  • 7 replies

Hi, my phone hasn't been able to connect to the Id mobile network the last few days even if i try to connect it says its unavailable. My post code is ab16 5pt

icon

Best answer by Michelle 3 February 2021, 10:54

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear that @Kpgauld11 

When was it you first noticed problems?

Have you taken the phone out with you anywhere and noticed it fairing better away from the home at all?

Do you have any other devices you can try the SIM in for us?

We’re sorry to hear that @Kpgauld11 

When was it you first noticed problems?

Have you taken the phone out with you anywhere and noticed it fairing better away from the home at all?

Do you have any other devices you can try the SIM in for us?

Three days ago it wouldn't let me call or text and my data wouldn't turn on despite still paying my bill. I've been in quarantine and haven't been anywhere else yet and i dont have any other devices at hand. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

What phone is it you’re using with the iD Mobile SIM @Kpgauld11 

Are things still the same a few days later?

Hi. I have been under the mental health & pshyciatrists & therefore i have been severley ill & unable to communicate. My phone has been disconnected & no incoming & outgoing calls. I understand i need to pay £77 for my bill , ive just been unable to the last few months as ive been ill. This amount can be paid in two weeks time. Could i be re-connected please as my family need to contact me as they thought there was something wrong with me not been able to contact me. Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Sparklyangel1 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details and take a look over your account, to see if we can help. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

I am unable to connect to make phone calls although wifi is OK. I have tried to connect manually using your on line system but the two avaiable networks do not support my sim card. I know reception is difficult in my area - CA20 1DN - but on my previous samsung phone I was able to connect the phone through wifi.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@fulker,

Sorry you advised that the two available networks don’t support your SIM. Can you please advise further on this?

Have you tried the SIM in a different handset?

Kash

Why iD Mobile?