Question

Network down

• 28 October 2019
  • 10 replies

Userlevel 2

Is network down again? When network will be up and running please? 

10 replies

I can’t make any calls to any number it just gives a busy tone :frowning2:

Userlevel 1

I am trying to make calls and just keep getting 'sorry your service does not allow you to make calls to this number'. Not happy.

Userlevel 2

I am trying to make calls and just keep getting 'sorry your service does not allow you to make calls to this number'. Not happy.

I have got same message to any number I dial. 

Userlevel 1

I’ve just got home. My car broke down and I couldn’t use my phone so I had to walk and knock on a stranger’s door in the dark to ask to use their phone. Very angry. 

Userlevel 1

And I can’t even get on their website to complain because that’s not working either!

Userlevel 2

I’ve just got home. My car broke down and I couldn’t use my phone so I had to walk and knock on a stranger’s door in the dark to ask to use their phone. Very angry. 

So sorry to hear that. 

Userlevel 1

I thought it was just me having this... how long does it normally last for? Will id be doing anything to compensate us?

Userlevel 2

I thought it was just me having this... how long does it normally last for? Will id be doing anything to compensate us?

Good point about compensation! 

Userlevel 1

Its worth a try ? Ill let you know how i get on 

Userlevel 2

Its worth a try ? Ill let you know how i get on 

Yes, please! Also, since the service was down twice in the same month, I understand they should offer us opt out of the contract without any penalties? Since they failed to meet their obligationstto provide service. I need a reliable mobile service provider, I cannot cope with network being down twice in a row in a short period of time. 

Why iD Mobile?