network down?

• 6 April 2020
  • 8 replies

for two days i have been unable to send/receive texts, call people or get on the internet (only my home wifi). Has the network been down?

8 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @AndyRob 

Sorry to hear this. 

You can also use our Coverage Checker:  https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/uk-coverage-checker 

That should keep you up to date on any ongoing issues

Please let us know if services are restored. 

Regards 

Aklima

I'm having the same issue. I can't get any network signal when I leave the house. I've used your network checker and it's it'ing that my area has good network coverage but I can't get any network on my mobile.

Userlevel 1
Badge

for two days i have been unable to send/receive texts, call people or get on the internet (only my home wifi). Has the network been down?

Yes the network is down. Don't bother with the coverage checker it won't even show.

The bots on here just offer automated support, so it's kind of pointless.

Three (the network iD piggyback on) are also having issues, with no ETA of a fix.

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @vijyalad26 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @vijyalad26 

Welcome to the iD Community.

Please contact our Live Chat team who are able to assist with account related support.

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/contact-us  

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

We are running a limited service via webchat so you may experience extended waiting times. We apologise for the inconvenience this may cause.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’. If so, it may be a matter of waiting on the page, until the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

See what I mean? The "support" on here is just a couple of bots pasting identical responses to every query. 

I'm waiting to receive SIM from this network as I've just left previous supplier. I'm now having serious doubts and thinking of cancelling direct debits etc before even joining 

My Daughter got a phone on id network I am regretting it as phone arrived today & she cant do anything with it.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Geoffc,

What issues specifically is your daughter having? Has she tried turning the handset off for 10 minutes and removing the SIM card?

Also, are any bars of signal showing?

Will

Why iD Mobile?