Solved

No cell reception at home (Greenwich, SE10)

• 12 September 2020
  • 3 replies

Hey. Neither myself, nor my wife have any reception whatsoever at our home in Greenwich SE10. It started at the beginning of the week and we still have to go outside onto the street to make or receive calls. It used to be solid 4 bars, not sure what happened. Coverage map shows that we should have an indoor signal and considering we live in a new flat with massive glass panels there's no reason why not really. The liverlive chat rep said it is a known issue but I feel like she was referring to the data outage that happened a few days ago. Any way we can be reassured that it's being looked into or is it time to look for a different operator?

icon

Best answer by Will 18 September 2020, 12:50

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re very sorry to hear of this @Zeak 

Could we get the full postcode for your home area to check into any known issues affecting the local mast?

We’ll assist further from there.

Thanks.

Hey @Kevin , sure, it's se10 8eq. Thanks.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Zeak,

We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

We don’t have a specific time frame for when the work will be finished, but please know we have people working around the clock to get the mast up and running again.

Will

Why iD Mobile?