Solved

No coverage

• 18 August 2018
  • 3 replies

Got my text 12 hrs ago saying I was now connected to iD but I'm either not connected at all or hardly connected (no bars on triangle) so can't make or receive calls. That's at home indoors. I checked the coverage before joining and it was supposed to be excellent for my postcode. Does it take time to function properly or am I wasting my time
icon

Best answer by kuepper 22 August 2018, 17:56

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Kuepper, the SIM should be active when you receive it and it's likely that that it's working correctly if you've had a connection.
We'd recommend test the service in different locations to see if it's right for you.

We also have WiFi calling available on some handsets if the problem is just at home for you.
https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/wifi-calling

-Phil
My handset isn't on that list. Coverage was zero at home. No use to me if ppl can't phone me and vice versa so I've cancelled and got decent signal at home with another co.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
My handset isn't on that list. Coverage was zero at home. No use to me if ppl can't phone me and vice versa so I've cancelled and got decent signal at home with another co.

Sorry to hear you've cancelled @kuepper,

It's odd that you had no coverage despite the checker showing excellent coverage.

We'd loved to have been able to look into the issue further but it does not seem like we will be able to now.

Sorry we could not get to the bottom of this one on this occasion.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?