Solved

No coverage in Bognor Regis

• 28 May 2018
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1
My phone has no coverage after a storm and live chat is not working so wondered if there was a problem
icon

Best answer by Chloe 14 June 2018, 18:17

View original

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @bernadette,

Welcome to our iD Community!

Could you PM me your full postcode so I can take a look at the coverage for you?

Mohammed

EDIT: I've moved your topic to the Coverage, international & roaming section of our community.
Userlevel 1
once more getting no cellular network this is not good
PO21 1AH is postcode
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
Thanks for that @bernadette

I've had a look at the coverage in your area and our coverage checker does report the following message:

"We've noticed an issue with the service in your area, but we're working on getting it fixed by 19 June 2018."

Please restart your handset after this date and if you are still having trouble, let us know.

You can keep an eye on the coverage in your area here:

4G Network Coverage Checker

Apologies for the trouble, we hope for the ongoing work to improve the services in your area moving forward.

Chloe.
Userlevel 1
Thank you for your reply Chloe , I did put in my postcode to check but that message never came up .
Seems to be an ongoing problem for me but my contract finishes in Dec so will see how it is goes by then and if I will stay with you people.
regards
Bernadette
Userlevel 3
Badge +4
No problem @bernadette

Just keep us updated and remember, you can always drop us a message over on Facebook and Twitter if you need further assistance.

Chloe.
Userlevel 1
No Facebook or Twitter
But thanks anyway
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @bernadette,

If you're still having issues with this, please let us know.

Mohammed
Userlevel 1
All is working thank
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
That's great to hear, @bernadette.

Please let us know if we can help with anything further.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?