Question

no network coverage to make phone calls and can't use data at all - what are we paying for?!

• 22 July 2020
  • 8 replies

Have done all the usual checks and nothing works - this is a terrible waste of money

8 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry to hear you’ve had some problems of recent @Moira   Though we’ll do all we can to clear this up here.

Have you restarted your phone at all since these problems began?

Could we get a postcode from you for where you’re experiencing issues?  We’ll then take a look if any known issues exist with your local masts.

Have you been away from your home postcode to see if things are fairing better elsewhere?

Thanks Kevin.  Yes we’ve tried restarting the phone.  It happens everywhere, not just at home. Postcode is SE3.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Moira,

Are your issues intermittent or do you permanently have no signal at all? Also, is there another phone that you can try your SIM card inside of to test if the fault lies with the phone itself?

Ryan

Hi, it’s permanent - and yes we have tried the SIM elsewhere.

Moira

No, it’s not lost/stolen.  A previous handset was.

SE3 0SL

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Sorry to hear that @Moira , when did that take place? Did you report it to us? It may be that your services have been suspended and not reactivated yet.

Will

I think we did suspend but I am not sure whether we reactivated - can you check please?

Userlevel 2

That is an area of very good coverage Moira. I would suggest trying another ID mobile SIM card or ask a friend on ID (or Three) to try their phone at your location.

Why iD Mobile?