Question

No Network for the past 3 weeks?

• 6 September 2020
  • 6 replies

I've not had network/ service on my phone for 3 weeks. 

It's ridiculous I pay by bill for a service which I'm not receiving.

Can somebody please contact me to let me know when this is going to be resolved.

Thank you 

6 replies

My postcode is HR8 - Herefordshire 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Alice_Koral,

I’m really sorry to hear that.

Can you please confirm the full postcode so we can check the masts in the area to find out what’s happening there?

As simple as it sounds, have you tried restarting?

Mohammed

Postcode is HR8 2XP.

Yes I have tried several times restarting

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Alice_Koral,

Sorry, we’re not able to access the service checker at the moment but I’ve checked the coverage checker on the website which indicates primarily outdoor service at this address as an estimate.

Can you try running a manual network search from the list and selecting iD from the results?

Mohammed

I have tried a manual search and ID is unavailable. 

This is completely unacceptable, I am unable to use my phone when I'm not connected to WIFI and this has been the case for over a month now.

What are you going to do about it??

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Alice_Koral 

We can see some congestion issues have been reported with the local mast recently, though you should still very much receive service.

Has it been calls, texts, and data you’ve been unable to use at home?  Have you been able to  try your SIM in another device to see if that improves things at all?

We’re sending you a private message here now so that we can take some further details and help further.  Please get back to us there and we’ll take a further look into this on your account.

Why iD Mobile?