Solved

No network service for the past few days

• 14 October 2020
  • 4 replies

Userlevel 1

ID

I have had no ID network services for a few days, I don’t use my phone a lot as you can see from my network usage, but I needed it on Monday for an emergency call & it let me down. I can’t phone out or get incoming calls. I have visited 3 Carphone warehouse shops in my area & all are closed. What is wrong with the network? If it no longer exists I will cancel my DD, has I have had no notification of any change to the network. Very annoyed & need a reply immediately Angela

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 October 2020, 14:06

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 1

Back working again 👍

I was so disappointed with ID when I tried every way to contact them after I got out of stock message and tried to cancel. I gave them a minus if possible rating on Trust Pilot. I then got a message From Ryan I replied informing him of the bad customer service. I have had no reply and not received my £19.99 up front payment .Managed to get a phone no problem next day from   3  after speaking to a human and not a machine.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Back working again 👍

Glad to hear this is now working again.

It would have likely been a temporary mast fault.

If you do need support further, please let us know.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?