Question

No Netwrok today/yesterday

• 2 August 2019
  • 5 replies

Hi I have no network. Have tried turning on and off, removing sim a few times. No netwrok yesterday or today.

Any ideas what to do?

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Patmod84,

Your handset may be under a manufacturer warranty so it's worth checking with who you purchased this from.

Motorola handsets purchased from us carry a 12-month warranty and repair work can be carried out by contacting Motorola directly.

Mohammed
Hi no ive tried that a few times. The sim works no problem in other phones. I am having someone re-install the software and see if that does the trick
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @Patmod84,

We can certainly help you out to try and get this resolved.

Does the handset detect the SIM card in the handset? Do you receive an error message?

If the SIM is not being detected it may be that the SIM isn't inserted correctly. If this is the case please could you try the steps below;

1. Turn your phone off.
  2. Position your phone facing up.
  3. Insert the eject tool that comes with your phone into the small hole on the card tray. Doing so will pop out the tray.
  4. Carefully remove the SIM card from the slot.
  5. Check and ensure that the SIM card has no visible signs of damage.
  6. Then insert the SIM card with the gold contacts facing down.
  7. Insert the tray with the tray words facing up.
  8. Be sure to secure and lock the tray in place.
Turn the handset on again and check if the SIM error is no longer there.

If it is a different issue that you are experiecing please let us know and we will do our best to get this resolved.

Kash
I am but its not the network it sosmething to do with my phone (Moto 5gs). I tried the sim in anohter phone and its all fine. Other sims in my phone also arent working.
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @Patmod84,

Are you still facing issues with your service? You can view our Coverage Checker to look for any ongoing faults in your area.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?