Question

No phone signal for two days

I have not had a phone signal for two days. Does anyone know if there are network issues?

10 replies

Could an ID customer service agent please reply to me with regard to the fact that I have had no phone signal for two days and cannot seem to be able to speak to anyone only on live chat which doesn’t seem to be available.

Please contact me. I cannot make or receive any calls.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear that @optimus14 

Could we get the full postcode for where you’re experiencing problems? 

We’ll take a look into any known issues locally there.

Ct95st 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Thanks  @optimus14.

It looks like we carried out some work on the main mast in that are yesterday. Could you kindly remove the SIM card and power down the handset for 10 minutes to see if this improves things for you?

Will

I have done this and it has made no difference. I am not very happy about this. It has now been four days with no phone signal. I am thinking about cancelling my direct debit. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @optimus14,

If you’re thinking of cancelling your direct debit, it could lead to late payments and effect your credit rating. If you’re advising you want to leave, then please let us know and we’ll assist you in processing that.

Have you been able to try the SIM card in another phone to see how it behaves? How many bars of signal are showing?

Will

I have tried the sim in another phone and there was no signal either. Why is this happening? In answer to your question I will be thinking about leaving if this cannot be resolved. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @optimus14,

How many bars of signal are showing? Are you able to use data and send texts?

Will

I have cancelled my contract now 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @optimus14,

We’re sorry to hear that. It’s a shame we didn’t manage to assist further with getting to the bottom of the issue.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?