Solved

No Service

• 21 October 2020
  • 1 reply

Hi, really annoyed by iD mobile. I’ve been a customer for over 2 years, not a problem. Then for past 3 weeks have had ‘no service’ or intermittent service which last a few minutes. I can’t make or receive calls, voicemail, texts. My phone was old so I was due an upgrade. Yesterday I upgraded to a new phone & still the same issues. I have checked my postcode via the coverage checker - very good coverage. I have no new devises in my house which can affect my signal. My patience is now on the floor. I live on the south coast/Southampton area. Please help resolve within 72 hours otherwise I’m cancelling within my notice period as have had enough. On a separate note how do I cancel my contract?

icon

Best answer by Will 24 October 2020, 16:26

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @LCLC,

For us to check what’s going on with your signal, please provide us with a full postcode so that we can run a check for you.

As for cancellation, when did you receive the new handset? You have 14 days from receiving it to return it and have the upgrade reversed. Once that’s done, you can see about requesting a cancellation by clicking here.

Will

Why iD Mobile?