Solved

No service contract ending next month

Haven’t had signal for a couple of weeks. Was working ok before. Contract still valid and paid for until next month. What can I do ? 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 7 August 2020, 10:14

View original

10 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re terribly sorry to hear this @Danga 

Have you tried your SIM in another phone to see if it works ok there?

Any issues like this should not be happening everywhere you go, so to speak.  Is it just at home you’ve had problems?  (If not, this could suggest an issue with your phone itself).

Could we get a postcode for you to take a deeper dive on?

Thanks

Hello. Yes I still have a problem with service now for three weeks.. I did try everything… changed sim, switch off , went to kings lynn carpenter wearhouse center nothing happens.. no service at home no service at work.. I’m very disappointed. Just waiting till contract goes over. Sorry. I’m leaving  

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Danga 

Could we get your home postcode to check in with the mast there?

We’ve had no widespread problems with the area, and the fact the phone hasn’t worked anywhere at all you’ve tried it in 3 weeks could suggest an issue with your phone itself.

Could you try taking the SIM out and trying it in another handset?  Disappointed as you may be, we’d still like to help you in the mean time.

My house post code is PE305BQ, never had problems before.

and work post code PE31 6UE there I never had a good servisse all this years.

And can’t be problem with the phone, because I’m stil used with WiFi… at home, at work, everywhere.

thank you 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Danga, although the WiFi works, it may still be the phone. If you could try the SIM in another phone and get back to us, that’d be great.

Will

I did try a week ago when one of your friends told me that, it’s didn’t work. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Danga,

We’ll get someone to PM you to look into this a little further.

Mohammed

Hello . I did wrote about leaving ID and that’s tomorrow.. thanks for all help. 
Danga

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Sorry to hear you’re leaving us @Danga,

Let us know if you need any help with anything further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?