Question

no service in BN10

• 10 November 2019
  • 11 replies

No Service in BN10 area for two days now. Any idea when the problem will be fixed please?

11 replies

It’s everywhere, and on both my children’s phones. We’ve tried different devices but they all say no service

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hey @LauraTurner,

Please can you confirm your full postcode, or one near to you and we will check the status of the masts covering your area?

Ryan

Bn108eq

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @LauraTurner,

Thanks for confirming the full postcode for us.

I can see that there’s an issue affecting the masts in this area but we’ve not got an expected completion date for any work or repairs yet.

If you could keep an eye on the service over the coming week and try restarting your phone to see if this registers a change.

We’re expecting it to be affected whilst the masts are impacted and we do apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

If the issue persists, please email us with your username: @LauraTurner 

Mohammed

I’ve had the same issue in the NR11 area. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Annabel_R,

Please can you let me know your postcode so we can check the status of the masts in your area too?

Ryan

Hi @Annabel_R,

Please can you let me know your postcode so we can check the status of the masts in your area too?

Ryan

Yeah sure it’s NR11

@Ryan its NR11

@Ryan yes it’s NR11 6DR 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Thanks for confirming that @Annabel_R

There was some planned work recently completed that finished on the 22/11/19.

Are you still facing issues?

Please try restarting your phone and removing the SIM for it to register a change.

Mohammed

Userlevel 2
Badge +6

Hi @LauraTurner 

Do you have this problem all over or just at home/ 1 location?

Have you tried restarting your phone or manually searching for networks?

If you don’t get signal anywhere at all, are you able to test using a different phone with your SIM?

Phil 

Why iD Mobile?