Solved

No Service Issue

• 2 February 2019
  • 7 replies

i keep losing service people cant phone or email me they get voicemail,if i turn the phone on and off it will work again,i cant keep on doing this,any solutions out there ,cheers
icon

Best answer by Gregor 3 February 2019, 01:00

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9
Hi @olly

Some areas are having and issues with coverage and ID is working on getting then fixed.

Could check your postcode using coverage checker if there is an issues that ID is getting fix this will let you.

Message should look like this

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
i keep losing service people cant phone or email me they get voicemail,if i turn the phone on and off it will work again,i cant keep on doing this,any solutions out there ,cheers

Hey @olly,

Can you check the coverage as @Hikari mentioned and let us know what's happening in your area.

This will help us advise further.

There's a tab for 3G and 4G so be sure to switch between the two.

Are you finding the issues indoors at home? or wherever you go?

Mohammed
checked it ,it says VERY GOOD SERVICE and No network problems reported in this area
.its just not at my home address it can happen anywhere.i was talking to I D yesterday and tyhey told me to do the following ,If the above link doesn’t work don’t worry – you can follow the steps below to get the phone settings you need:

1. Tap Settings.
2. Tap Cellular/Mobile data.
3. Tap Cellular/Mobile Network.
4. Tap Automatic switch to make it disable.
5. Tap ID.
6. Now network is selected.

You should now be set up correctly and good to go!
but when i disable automatic in step 4 and tap i d in step 5 it comes up NO SERVICE and i have to enable automatic again to get service,as i write this now its not working i have to turn my phone on and off to get it working
Userlevel 6
Badge +10
Hi @olly,

Thank you for trying that for us anyway.

What happens when the SIM card is tested in another phone; do you find that you have the same issues?

Ryan
yeah tried that today in an iphone 6,same issues, would it have anything to do with me living close to the irish border.
Userlevel 7
Badge +7
Hi @olly,

Is the issue that you are experiencing just at the one location or is this an issue that you are experience when you are out and about as well?

Kash
yeah it can happen anywhere,i,m calling it a day its no good if i can,t rely on getting service,unfortunately i,m cancelling and moving to giffgaff

Why iD Mobile?