Question

No signal inside or outside.

• 20 July 2020
  • 3 replies

My daughter's iphone has no signal for texts or calls inside or outside the house. What are our options?

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @CatrionaW 

When did problems first crop up?

Could you give us an example postcode for where you’ve noticed these issues? 

Have you been away from home with the phone and been able to test if things improve there?

We’ll help further upon your reply.

Hi mk178ju is where we live and i don't think it has ever worked properly, but my daughter mainly uses wifi, so hadn't mentioned it until a couple of months ago (she has had it 10 months). It works intermittently away from home but never great really.

I cannot rely on it for the purposes it is meant for ie my daughter to use in emergencies. 

I can't speak to anyone, and chat i just keep getting cut off before I get anywhere. Should i just cancel?

Thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @CatrionaW , I’ve just checked that postcode and can see we are currently performing maintenance in that area. If we’re there and aware of the problem, then I can assure you it’s a priority for us, and we’ll be working hard on a fix. 

I don’t imagine it’ll be much longer until there is an improvement in the area, but if you’re still experiencing the issues by Friday, please get back in touch and we’ll see if we can get you a more specific timeframe.

Will 

Why iD Mobile?