Solved

No signal NE9 6

• 21 November 2018
  • 5 replies

My daughter has had no signal for 3 days. What’s up?
icon

Best answer by Andrew_H 30 November 2018, 09:56

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10
Hey there @Andrew_H

We could only speculate here that you being close to the epicentre here (so to speak) you were reporting this before the Coverage Checker had news to share yet.

Nevertheless, we're happy to hear things are since resolved and that you are in the process of receiving a refund.
Hi Mohammed, I used the Coverage Checker when it first went off, and it said everything was fine. When I contacted Customer Services to complain, they confirmed they had a mast issue, and it was going to be repaired soon. It is better now, and they have issued a refund. Seems the coverage checker doesn’t always tell the full story. Thanks for helping out anyway.
Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hi, I took her phone out and about with me the other day and it is just an issue local to the house. I suspect it’s a mast issue close to home.

Thanks for confirming that @Andrew_H,

You can head to our Coverage Checker here and take a look at the expected levels of coverage in your area!

This will give you an indication of if there are any affected masts in your area and when we hope to resolve this by.

Mohammed
Hi, I took her phone out and about with me the other day and it is just an issue local to the house. I suspect it’s a mast issue close to home.
Userlevel 2
Badge +6
Hi Andrew, is this affecting her over a large area?

Have you been able to test the SIM in any other phone at all ?
-Phil

Why iD Mobile?