Solved

No signal or data since last Wednesday

• 24 October 2019
  • 1 reply

As in the subject title, I’ve had no signal or mobile data since the Three network (which I understands supplies ID) went down last Wednesday night. 

I’ve  done the usual putting the phone in aeroplane mode and waiting a couple of minutes, and I’ve also switched the phone off and on again. 

I cannot communicate with anyone which is very troublesome since I commute to and from uni every day on a very unreliable train line, so I need to be able to text family to let them know if I’m on/not on a certain route! I’m having to use the WiFi of random trains that aren’t even the one I’m getting on, and get all my emails for work sent out while I’m able to use the campus WiFi. 

Since all the live agents are busy/not online and I can’t call anyone to talk about this because I have no service ( :)))))) ) , would someone be able to:

1: let me know if and when I’m expected to have service again?

2: log this as a complaint

3: reduce and/or waive my bill for this month, since it hardly seems fair that I paid for a month of service that I didn’t receive. 

Thanks.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 25 October 2019, 15:07

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

As in the subject title, I’ve had no signal or mobile data since the Three network (which I understands supplies ID) went down last Wednesday night. 

I’ve  done the usual putting the phone in aeroplane mode and waiting a couple of minutes, and I’ve also switched the phone off and on again. 

I cannot communicate with anyone which is very troublesome since I commute to and from uni every day on a very unreliable train line, so I need to be able to text family to let them know if I’m on/not on a certain route! I’m having to use the WiFi of random trains that aren’t even the one I’m getting on, and get all my emails for work sent out while I’m able to use the campus WiFi. 

Since all the live agents are busy/not online and I can’t call anyone to talk about this because I have no service ( :)))))) ) , would someone be able to:

1: let me know if and when I’m expected to have service again?

2: log this as a complaint

3: reduce and/or waive my bill for this month, since it hardly seems fair that I paid for a month of service that I didn’t receive. 

Thanks.

Hello @Lyriuun,

We are aware there were issues with the network recently and we are sorry that you experienced difficulties in using your service.

The service should now be restored and you should be able to access our network.

Our contact centre is handling any individual customer cases, so if you’d like your complaint to be looked into further please contact our Customer Services team via webchat or phone. Our contact details are available at http://www.idmobile.co.uk/contactus.

If you are still experiencing issues please confirm your postcode and we’ll look into this further.

Let us know how you get on.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?