Solved

not registered on the network

• 1 September 2020
  • 5 replies

When trying to make a call or text I get the message “not registered on the network”. Trying to login to the iD mobile it doesn’t recognise my password. Trying to get a new password I need to get a security code from a text message from iD but the phone doesn’t work. Its impossible to get in touch with iD, ringing them I just get fobbed off to the online chat which isn’t working. Does anyone have a contact number that works.

icon

Best answer by mushmor 2 September 2020, 17:38

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @mushmor,

Have you tried restarting the handset to see if this makes a difference or trying the SIM in another phone at all?

How long have you had this issue for?

Mohammed

Thanks Mohammed, I managed to get in touch with iD eventually and was advised to remove the sim and put it back and that seems to have worked 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

That’s excellent news!

Cheers for the update @mushmor.

Will

Hi,

Since 4th of november I've been getting a message at the top of my screen stating "emergency calls only", I tried to make a call but I keep getting "not registered on network".

2 months ago, I got my new phone through  iD mobile online and Its been fine, no problem at all, its just suddenly not able to call and recieved any call. My bills is updated.

On the 4th of November, I revieved a text for Id mobile - "Good news! Your new SIM card is now in the process of being activated. The SIM should be activated shortly, but this can take up to 24 hours. We'll send you a text message to confirm as soon as the activation is complete".- I never request a new sim card or request for activation. This message is completely out of the blue! 

Please can ID team resolve this problem urgently please. I'm not even able to contact a customer service to help!

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Joanjel,

It sounds as though a new SIM card was sent out and activated, but you’ve not received it. We’ll send you a Private Message now to investigate.

Will

Why iD Mobile?