Solved

Phone has suddenly stopped receiving calls

• 10 June 2018
  • 1 reply

I have recently upgraded to a Samsung 8 through ID. In the past few weeks I am no longer receiving calls. I can make them, send and receive texts no problem. I've tested calling from landlines and 2 different mobiles but none of the calls go through. It either goes to a line engaged tone or to my voicemail. I've used the call settings to disable call forwarding and it works for about two minutes, then the settings go back to what the were (the mailbox number) and I stop getting calls again. I've used the code ##21# and that works for a few minutes - I've uninstalled WhatsApp and I still have the same problem. Only now I can't register WhatsApp as the text with the code won't come through. I've replaced the SIM card as instructed by ID and yet it still isn't working. Can anyone help? Thanks
icon

Best answer by Mohammed 12 June 2018, 13:58

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10
Hello @Verement1,

Sorry to hear you're having issues with receiving calls and now being unable to register to WhatsApp Following an upgrade.

Have you ported a new number in at all recently?

Have you checked the coverage in your area to see if there are any issues?

EDIT: I've moved your topic to the section: Coverage, international & roaming as this seems like a coverage issue and not one relating to Android.

Why iD Mobile?