Solved

Phone will not let me make or take calls

• 1 December 2020
  • 13 replies

Userlevel 1

I just got a new phone and the number was transferred today. It was originally working but now I can no longer receive or make calls. I tried taking out the sim etc. still nothing and can’t get hold of anyone on a live chat 

icon

Best answer by Petershaha80 2 December 2020, 08:16

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

13 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Do you get network coverage.

Try to search network manually.

Change preferred network type.

Go to settings/ mobile network / preferred network 3G /4G.

Userlevel 1

I do get network coverage but yes I tried manually setting it to ID mobile even though it was on ID mobile already and that seemed to work so thank you! 

I do not know my mobile phone number and wish to cancel

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I do not know my mobile phone number and wish to cancel

Hello @Marian1246,

Have you tried putting the SIM in the phone? You can text or call a friend or family and get the number this way?

Then log into your account to cancel or text PAC to 65075 to get a PAC code (from the iD SIM) or STAC to 75075 to get a STAC code (also from the iD SIM).

Mohammed

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

I do get network coverage but yes I tried manually setting it to ID mobile even though it was on ID mobile already and that seemed to work so thank you! 

Hello @miadrianna

It’s possible this was most likeley due to the port stil processing.

Are you still having issues with this after restarting?

Mohammed

Please can someone in admin answer my query.  I have been trying to sort this query out since yesterday afternoon. I can’t make calls or send text.  Paid bill as had been barred  no balance owing an my dashboard says unlimited access.  I need my phone for work work in NHs.  Have sent messages last night but no response please help 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gopher68,

I believe I responded to this query elsewhere yesterday. I’ll send you a Private message now so we can have that bar removed.

Will

Hi will yes u did. I can’t navigate this chat very well sorry.  I did respond to say turning the phone off n in didn’t work.  Just stuck at the moment n worried about missing work calls I can’t respond too thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Gopher68,

If you click on your profile, you should see a notification advising of a Private Message. If you reply there, we’l get the bar removed for you ASAP.

Will

Just responded now t PM.  Thanks again 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Gopher68,

Somebody should be with you shortly.

Will

Many thanks 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

No worries @Gopher68.

I’m pretty sure we’ve fixed that for you now. Are you able to confirm your us?

Will

Why iD Mobile?