Question

phone wont send or receive texts

• 16 January 2021
  • 4 replies

Got a new iPhone 11 yesterday, all worked fine last night and this morning then all of a sudden texts won't send or receive. It doesn't try to send, just immediately says Message Not Sent. Internet and calls still work. Have tried a lot of suggestions so far any nothing has worked. New to IDMobile and can't believe what I've signed up for, customer service doesn't seem to existing, nobody to talk to, nobody to resolve anything, not even a live online chat to resolve. Ridiculous so far. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks 

This topic has been closed for comments

4 replies

Hi having exactly the same problem. Was working fine yesterday and I have been using them for years so not my phone. Tried to ring and no one there either. I cannot send any messages or receive any and I cant ring my husband on id and he can't ring me but can ring other networks. Rest of my phone is fine. I would like to know if anyone may know if a problem with network. 

Thanks 

Userlevel 1

Having the same problem, cant send or receive text messages, not getting anywhere with customer services!l

This ID Mobile company is a joke. Cant believe I just signed up for 2 years with them. Useless.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi everyone,

Just to clear up what happened, we did have some network issues relating to the sending and receiving of text messages on Saturday, but these have since been fixed and we apologise for the inconvenience caused. Are any of you still having the same issue?

If so, please let us know. Thank you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?