Solved

Poor coverage

• 6 December 2018
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1
I’ve recently joined ID mobile and to say I am disappointed with the coverage is an understatement. When I am in the town centre there is no issue and get 4G coverage however when I am at home I’m on either 1 bar or no service so with out WiFi I can not use the network. Is this what I can expect through out my contract ?
icon

Best answer by iamyelling 7 December 2018, 11:12

View original

7 replies

I have recently moved to ID because advertised very good cover in my area B77 5NP but for the first 3 days now have had no service at all and although WiFi calling is switched on I cannot make or receive a WiFi call. Will not be with these for long. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Streety49,

I’m sorry to hear that.

Have you tried restarting your phone and removing the SIM? We recently faced a network outage which has affected most of our customers but should now be resolved for the majority.

Can you let us know if you’re still facing issues?

WiFi Calling is currently impacted and we’re investigating this as we speak.

Mohammed

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Meakon49 

Welcome to the iD Community.

I’ve sent you a direct message with further information.

Pearl

I have switched off and removed sim but no different still no service or WiFi calls, very disillusioned.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Streety49,

The WiFi Calling issue should now be fixed.

Is this part of the issue up and running? 

Let us know how your coverage is. Please confirm your postcode if you’re still facing issues.

Mohammed

Userlevel 2
Hi Glen,

Please check the details of the coverage https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage and see if you should get coverage at home and if you are in an area of coverage please give ID Customer services a call on 7777 and see how they can help you further.

Regards
Ian

I am having the same issues as above recently joined two days ago I only joined ID because it stated good signal for all the places I mainly use my phone. I have completed all the steps as above and still only have 1 bar of signal 

Why iD Mobile?