Question

Poor coverage in Palmers Green/London

• 18 July 2020
  • 7 replies

Hello, I transferred my number last week to ID. I work and live in Palmers Green / Green lanes / London. Network is very poor outdoor only one bar sometimes two bar and very weak. Indoor I use wifi calling because of no service. I am very disappointed about that. Is there any plan to improve your network in this area near future. I think in this situation I will change my mind.

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @cesurkalem , have you tried the SIM card in a different handset to see how it behaves in terms of signal and speed?

Will

Hi Will, yes i have changed the handset still same. Thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Have you got a specific postcode we can run a check on for you @cesurkalem ?

Will

Hello Will the postcode is N13 4JG

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@cesurkalem,

Unfortunately, it seems that the iD Mobile coverage is limited in your area. If you're not happy with our network, you can return up to 30 days post-purchase (14 days if you bought in-store).

If you would like to cancel the contract and move your number please let us know and we can send you a PM and start the cancellation process for you.

Kash

Thank you for your response Will. Yes, I am disappointed about that unfortunately I am going to move my number end of my contract (14 days left) sorry about that. Thank you 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@cesurkalem,

I’m very sorry to hear about that.

If you require any assistance please let us know and we would be happy to help.

Please feel free to check out this Community post here which may also assist you.

Regards,

Kash

Why iD Mobile?