Solved

poor/ no signal at home

• 27 June 2020
  • 7 replies

My daughter has poor signal/ more often no signal for a few weeks so I ordered a new handset for her . I swapped over old sim and the same issues continue - I will have full signal with Vodafone and she has no signal. Should I try a new Sim ? 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 15 July 2020, 17:07

View original

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sallyronaldson,

Sorry to hear that you’re coverage isn’t good at your home area.

Please can you confirm the full postcode of the area affected so I can check the local masts?

Is this a SIM-only plan or a handset contract?

Mohammed

It’s a handset contract and my postcode is G61 3rn however I have recently paid to change the handset as I stated and the problem is the same with eithe handset 

Userlevel 1

I experience the exact same - today for example I have lost signal 10 times between 10:00-12:11 as I am writing this message - unfortunately this is not unusual it happens on a daily basis and is very frustrating I have never had this issue with any other service   

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hey there @Sallyronaldson 

Have things improved at all since your last message?  I’ve had a look at the postcode you gave and I can see some planned work took place on the mast closest to there on June 30th, which may have caused some temporary disruption?

Though since then things have had no negative reports.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

@Dee64628, I just caught your topic on your own coverage issues and have responded to that if you could get back to us there.

Thanks

Thanks Kevin, No it has not been any better. My initial message states “My daughter has poor signal/ more often no signal for a few weeks so I ordered a new handset for her . I swapped over old sim and the same issues continue - I will have full signal with Vodafone and she has no signal. Should I try a new Sim “

It constantly has poor and often no signal - it is becoming impossible. I would like to raise a formal complaint but ID seems to have no complaints department?

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Sallyronaldson,

We can look into this for you and will get someone to contact you to discuss this further.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?