Question

signal and network issues

• 5 June 2020
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

For the past month now, the signal and data coverage is shocking. I am constantly losing signal, calls cut off and the internet is ridiculously slow. This has only been in the past few weeks and im not happy. I am paying for a service i get limited use of and cant even speak to someone to rectify this problem. That i think is appalling. If i didn't pay my bill you would restrict my services, yet im not getting what i signed up or paid for. I am also experiencing issues with my phone, loose charge port and othet things. Can someone please advise because when i can speak to someone i will be logging a complaint and requesting some form of refund. Purely due to the lack of communication and customer service. Alot of other companies have closed but are still managing to provide a service. Thank you.

9 replies

Hey, have you tried to turn phone off and on? Sometimes that helps, hope you get sorted soon 👍🏻

Userlevel 1

Hi, yes I've tried that. The signal just drops off. I even try put flight mode on and then knock it off which helps but only briefly. I know its difficult with what's been going on but its frustrating there's no one really to call, or even chat online to sort and explain my issues. Thank you though for your suggestion, fingers crossed it'll be sorted soon! 

No worries chantelle, hope you get it sorted soon that's thee only thing I could suggest as that's what I do when my phone plays up 🤦🏼‍♂️ maybe a issue with network coverage 🤷‍♂️ hope someone from ID ccan sort out for you quickly x

Userlevel 1

Hope so! In the meantime ill keep doing that and the flight mode. Thankfully it is usable so I'm not completely without. 🙂

i have the same problem with network and all i got was go to community for help thats not how a network works they are supposed to help am going to talk to the ombudsman and see if i can come out early from my contract because id is not giving me the service i am paying for i will of course let u know what happens

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @s1dth3sloth 

We are sorry to hear you are having issues with your coverage. We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this further.

-Mohsin

you did send me a message saying log into my community to see the reply im still having problems i am not impressed with id either it gets sorted or am telling my bank to stop payments i had an important phone call this morning and my network dropped again my call had to use my landline which i get charged for plus id staff didnt call me back on Saturday from carphone warehouse on the landline i want to leave as id is not keeping their part of the contract to me that makes it null and void

if by the 22 of January i have not received any help by id im  cancelling my dd with my bank as id is in breach of contract

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @s1dth3sloth,

We can see that a private message was sent to you 9 days ago now however we have had no response from you. Please click this link which will take you to this private message.

Thank you.

Ryan

Why iD Mobile?