Question

Signal Issues

• 22 May 2020
  • 5 replies

Hi all

As of last night I have had a massive signal drop on my mobile the signal has gone completely so I cannot receive or make calls. Im in the Herne Bay area of Kent CT6 8NX. Anyone else in my area got the same problem? unfortunately because of the situation now i cannot contact ID direct.

Thank You

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hello @Gutzdorf,

I understand you are having some issues and will be leaving our network due to this. If you need any support, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Mohammed

Nice reply bot

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Gutzdorf,

I understand you are having some issues and will be leaving our network due to this. If you need any support, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1
Badge

Hi @Rachiebaby 

Sorry to hear you are having connection issues. 

Have you tried restarting your phone and removing the SIM? 

If not, you can check your coverage status  to find any issues that may be reported recently .

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Don't you think the fact that everyone on iD is having major problems points to a more fundamental issue with the provider and not something that can be fixed by restarting a phone?

I've ordered a new phone with another provider today and will be informing iD that my direct debits are unfortunately experiencing some major outages. My technical team will be looking into it. I can't say for sure when the payments will be made though...

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Rachiebaby 

Sorry to hear you are having connection issues. 

Have you tried restarting your phone and removing the SIM? 

If not, you can check your coverage status  to find any issues that may be reported recently .

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks, 

Pearl

Userlevel 1
Badge

Yes everyone on id seems to have this issue. They're apparently working on it but not giving an eta. Seeing as they piggyback on Three, which by all accounts is working perfectly fine I find this very curious.

There's no excuse for not having people working from home, so I'm guessing there are more serious issues at iD at play here unfortunately.

Why iD Mobile?