sim card faulty?

• 26 October 2019
  • 4 replies

My SIM card will not receive calls or text messages. I have tried it in another handset and it still does not work.

4 replies

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Hey @Bev peat 

Could be that your sim card has become faulty. Just to be sure that this is sim error I would like to ask you if you did you transfer your number from different provider recently?

Maybe you could try ordering replacement sim from iD Mobile. Just head to this Page to find out more about sim replacements. 

Kind Regards

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Bev peat,

Are you having this issue wherever you go or only at home?

What network are you showing as connected to? Are you able to try manually searching for a network at all?

Mohammed

My sim is not working and l have use it another phone still not work l cannot call and l cannot rece

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi @Princess tayo 

Please contact our Live Chat team who should be able to look into this for you.

Once you land on this page, scroll down to see the Live Chat section. 

They’re available between 9am - 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday.

Unfortunately, we’re currently working on reduced staff due to COVID-19, and the team are extremely busy, so the Live Chat button may not always appear as ‘available’.

If so, it may be a matter of waiting, until an agent is available, so please be patient.

Once the agent is available the button appears blue, indicating that an agent is available.

No need to refresh the page, this will happen automatically.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks,

Pearl

Why iD Mobile?