Solved

Sirukomi - Coverage Complaint

• 12 October 2020
  • 6 replies

Userlevel 1

I have no service Will who was meant to be helping me is now not returning messages. 

I have clearly made a mistake in attempting to join id. If you cannot fix the problem please refund the £7 I have paid for nothing and supply a pac code so I can go back to O2. 

icon

Best answer by Kevin 14 October 2020, 17:52

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 1

It seems I am being ignored again. Cancel my contract and provide me with a pac so I can move my number. 

Userlevel 1

How do you leave this awful, incompitant company, no service, no chat, now being ignored. IF YOU ARE READING THIS CANCEL MY USELESS CONTRACT AND SEND MY PAC SO I CAN JOIN ANOTHER COMPANY. 

Userlevel 1

Id are a dispicable company that takes money but provides no service. I have asked for my PAC code several times but am ignored. 

As Id do not have a useable complaints system I will make a complaint to their governing body, I suggest you all do the same. 

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi @Sirukomi 

We’ve collated all your recent replies across old posts in one place.

First off, we’re very sorry if it’s taken longer than intended to get back to you relating to any open complaint we are chasing regarding coverage issues local to yourself.

We’ll send you a new private message reply on here now if you would prefer to get a PAC and move your number away from us rather than wait to hear the outcome on any complaint already raised.

Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages.

Userlevel 1

It is typical of all your service, awefull. I have cancelled my D.D and would be very happy if I did not here from you again.

Your disgusted customer.

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

We’re sorry you feel that way @Sirukomi.

I see this is now being resolved within the Private messages.

Will

Why iD Mobile?