Question

Still got signal problems in Bristol

• 18 October 2019
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 1

We’ve been having signal problems in Bristol for the last couple of weeks on and off (before the major problem yesterday and since).
Checking the Three “Network Status” page (I can’t find the equivalent page here) gives:

We're really sorry. There's an issue with the network in your area at the moment.

There is an issue with the service in your area. This fault has been going on for longer than we expected. Please check back in the after 7 days to get an update on this issue

This is now causing major problems as I can’t make any calls from home and nobody can call me - they get a ringing tone though so just think I’m ignoring them.

There are two other id Mobile users that I know of in the immediate error who are having the same problem so it’s not anything to do with my phone.

Can anybody let me know a) what the problems is, b) why is it taking so long to fix and c) when it will be fixed.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @ciderboy,

As you may already be aware, we recently faced an outage from our network partners Three UK, who’s services were down. This has affected coverage across the board but we believe it should now be up and running.

Can you advise if you’re still facing issues currently?

Please try powering down your phone and powering this back up to see if it helps?

If you’re still having issues, please confirm your full postcode for us.

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?