Question

Very poor ID Mobile signal in house. Good signal outside

• 6 April 2020
  • 5 replies

have very poor mobile signal which means I need to go into the hall anytime I need to make or receive a call on my mobile. I'm 81 and this is obviously not acceptable, particularly;arly at this time when I'm isolating and getting even more calls than usual from family and friends. To assist with advice here are a few details (postcode ML3 7FR, Motorola G7Power) I have good wifi throughout the house if this could be utilised? Please advise solution or I will be forced to change mobile provider. Thank you for your guidance

5 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @RAC39 

I have sent you a private message with more details.

Regards 

Aklima 

Thank you for your reply. I was surprised to get a response after all this time. Perhaps it is because I have decided to terminate my ID Mobile account that it has eventually flagged up?

Your suggestion to use Live Chat is unfortunately not helpful. Live Chat has not been available for a long time now. Without any means of getting assistance or discussing this with ID Mobile I eventually could not put up with the poor signal any longer and I have switched my service away from ID Mobile to Vodafone. I was able to contact them and discuss the switch immediately.

Regards

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @RAC39 

Please accept my apologies for the delayed response.

We have been busy trying to reply to all our customers.

Our live chat is available 9am to 6pm.

Whilst we are busy as soon as an agent is available you should be able to use live chat.

Regards

Aklima

I tried dozens and dozens of times over a 2/3 week period at various times of the day and it was never available.

Userlevel 3
Badge +5

Hi @RAC39 

If possible please try use a laptop to ensure the page is displayed correctly. 

Currently we have agents available. 

Regards 

Aklima 

Why iD Mobile?