Solved

Wifi Calling on Samsung Galaxy M31

• 13 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi, does anyone know if wifi calling will work on a Samsung Galaxy M31? Its not on the supported list but so many other Galaxy phones are. Thank You.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 16 October 2020, 14:10

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

7 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +1

Go to settings / advance calling / enable WiFi calling.  If you have this option. Then your mobile support WiFi calling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi, does anyone know if wifi calling will work on a Samsung Galaxy M31? Its not on the supported list but so many other Galaxy phones are. Thank You.

Hello @matt_mobile,

If it’s not on the supported/compatible list then it’s not been tested and confirmed as working.

You can try the above that @Petershaha80  to turn ON WiFi Calling on your handset. This simply means your handset is capable of the feature, but does not mean it’s guaranteed to work on the network.

Then give it a try. WiFi Calling kicks in automatically in low network. Try going into Flight Mode with the feature on and have it connected to WiFi, this may force it to kick in.

Some people have reported the feature to work on non-verified handsets also. It’s just a case of luck.

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Hi,

I would like to know where I can find the list of phones which are supported for WiFi Call.

Regards,

Paul

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Paulrichardson,

Please click here and select the drop box in the middle to view the full list of phones that support WiFi calling on our network.

Hope this helps.

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi Will,

Thanks for your suggestion, but there are a couple of problems.

1. The page that you linked to is for 4G calling not WiFi calling.
  2. The drop down list on the page doesn’t seem to do anything.

I’m using Opera browser.

Regards,

Paul

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Petershaha80 

Please click the below link then scroll down the page, you will then see the option “Check that your phone is compatible”

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/wifi-calling

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Userlevel 1

Please click the below link then scroll down the page, you will then see the option “Check that your phone is compatible”

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/wifi-calling

Thanks

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Hi Michelle,

I found the “Check that your phone is compatible “ drop down menu.

If my phone is listed, I assume it is compatible, There is no information to say what the drop down menu means.

Regards,

Paul 

Why iD Mobile?