Solved

3G 4G 5G issues

• 16 October 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

I'm having massive issues with any and all data related things. Issues loading anything, if I do get a little bit of signal its barely enough to load a page. 

Any help would be appreciated  🙏  

Postcode: NP19 8EA 

Need sorted ASAP as I use mobile data to access uni 

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 19 October 2021, 10:13

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Sjones95,

Sorry for the delayed response here.

I’ve taken a look at the coverage for this area which shows:

We’re fixing an issue with our network in this area

We’re sorry for any disruption you experience. Our engineers are working on masts nearby, which means the rest of our network is handling more traffic than usual.

Updates on our work will be posted here. We’re working as fast as we can to build a better, stronger network in your area.

This is likely what’s causing the issues here. How long have you had this issue?

Has it just happened recently?

Mohammed

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I'm having massive issues with any and all data related things. Issues loading anything, if I do get a little bit of signal its barely enough to load a page. 

Yea it’s the Same here in Swansea!

Three ID Mobile accounts and data don’t work on any of them, and if it does it’s intermittent.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

I forgot to mention that it has been like this for the past 4-5 days.

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

In fact, if you put any Swansea postcode in network status checker the above “we’re fixing an issue” notice is displayed. So it can’t be a local mast issue, has to be network side! 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

The Three UK coverage checker for the above postcode shows no 5G service, but good 4G and 3G services (see below).

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

It’s not Three’s coverage map you should be looking at, but Three’s Network Status page:

http://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Userlevel 1

Thanks for all the replies, spoke with someone at ID on twitter. Signal has improved still not perfect but should be fixed in a week or so once works on the masts have concluded. 

Hope everyone else's signal issues are remedied soon also! 

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Cheers for the update @Sjones95!

Please let us know if it doesn’t get fixed as expected.

Will

Why iD Mobile?