Question

4g issues

• 2 April 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

My 4g is not working at all it comes up NO SERVICE and I can not call text or receive it’s been like this for 2 days now I have had the phone for 2 months and I need it as I am waiting for a call from work and i don’t know if I got it through yet.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 1

Can any one help as I need it as soon as possible 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Daniel friel,

Sorry to hear that.

Please can you confirm the full postcode so we can take a look at the coverage for you?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

Cv129dy

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Daniel friel 

I can see there is a lot of Planned work ongoing on your local Mast recently. We will send you a Private Message so we can investigate this further, To View, the message sent, simply click on your profile icon on the top right and select Private Messages.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

4G not working since Friday. Received a message on the id mobile app saying there was a problem which would be resolved yesterday but it’s still not working.

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Vollers2007,

We are sorry to hear about this issue. Have you restarted your phone today? Hopefully the issue has been resolved as expected and restarting the phone will reconnect you to the network mast.

Ryan

Userlevel 1

I’ve just turned my phone off and on and it still not working 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Vollers2007,

Can you advise if you are getting the 3G, 4G or H+ sign on the top corner of your screen?

Thanks

Kash

Userlevel 1

Hi thank you, it’s just started working

Why iD Mobile?