Solved

Another sim problem

• 17 January 2021
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 1

Day 5 since upgrade and new sim card entered (and registered, confirmed by text) but still phone indicating “Sim not provisioned”.

All suggested checks from Will, Mohammed and Mohsin carried out at this end, nothing wrong with the phone, tried my wife’s sim in (also iD) works fine, mine give same error message in her phone, so over to you iD ….would be good if someone from the Tech dept can login and sort this out.

Perhaps a new sim would resolve this issue?

Major problem to me not having a working phone, am sure the fix is easy, come on guys go for it!!

Thanks, Dave

icon

Best answer by Michelle 2 February 2021, 10:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 1

When you receive an email from iD asking how you have been getting on with your new plan because it's been 7 days...and the reality is that you have not been able to get on due to the "sim not provisioned" notice the MM logo in the top left of the screen shot. Daily questions asked in an effort to resolve the problem ......so yes i believe this is an insult 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Valdak,

We’re sorry to hear about this continued issue. If you haven’t already, please respond to the PM conversation and we’ll continue support and have it passed over to our Technical Team. Unfortunately, they do not use this Community as they are not customer facing so we’ll send back our findings to them directly.

Ryan

Edit: I have merged your posts. Please keep all contact for this issue within one post or continue to message us via PM. Thanks.

Userlevel 1

Day 6/ Day 7/ Day 8 since upgrade and new sim card entered (and registered, confirmed by text) but still phone indicating “Sim not provisioned”.

All suggested checks from Will, Mohammed and Mohsin carried out at this end, nothing wrong with the phone, tried my wife’s sim in (also iD) works fine, mine give same error message in her phone, so over to you iD ….would be good if someone from the Tech dept can login and sort this out.

Personnel details were requested by Mohsin on Day 6 (and supplied), perhaps progress has commenced.

Wait a minute……email address required by Ryan on Day 7 prior to being sent to Tech dept…still only 16:30 hrs…time yet for a fix???...not to be

Day 8 (without a phone) commences, is today the day???

Perhaps a new sim would resolve this issue?

Major problem to me not having a working phone, am sure the fix is easy, come on guys go for it!!

Thanks, Dave

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @Valdak 

One of the teams will get back to you in Private Message and get a replacement sim sent out to you. Thank you for your continued patience so far.

-Mohsin

Userlevel 1

Hi Mohsin, Tech people sent replacement sim, which arrived today. 

Sim registered and installed at 13.00 today, as yet still showing "sim not provisioned" will give it 24 hrs.. one way or another i will keep you informed.

Dave

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Valdak 

Are things running alright with the new SIM?

If not, and you need us to message you to help further with anything, just let us know here.

Userlevel 1

Are you serious !!!!

Where have you been? 16 days and no working phone, numerous pm’s to various people,

Ryan, Will, Moshin, Michelle...Tech people involved, Network people involved….and still no working phone!!!!!

Progress is moving from “sim not provisioned” to “your service does not allow access to this number) when trying to make a call, unable to use the web  because “ you are off line”

just keep asking me the same questions??

I cannot believe the way i am being passed around...promised a reduction in my bill by Ryan, well doubt that will happen…..the one thing that will happen is me leaving this inept company

As i have said before….would you accept this treatment

Rant over…. have a nice day

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hi @Valdak 

We are sorry this issue is taking longer than expected to resolve. 

We’ll keep in contact with you via PM until fully resolved. 

Michelle 

Why iD Mobile?