Solved

calls dropping it not connecting

• 17 May 2021
  • 3 replies

I'm having issues making calls. Doesn't appear to connect, but the receiver's phone is ringing briefly and then stopping. It does not appear to connect on my side and just drops. I have v true WiFi and non WiFi calls. My phone frequently drops incoming calls for no apparent reason ( not coverage). This is beginning to get ridiculous. I've basically for a phone that can't make it recurve mobile calls.

icon

Best answer by Mohammed 18 May 2021, 11:28

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Paddyoeater,

If it’s not due to coverage the issue could be down to the handset.

Have you tested the SIM in another phone at all?

How many bars of coverage do you have?

Can you also confirm the full postcode just so we can check the coverage for you in the area?

Mohammed

Userlevel 2

Hello @Paddyoeater were iD able to resolve your issue?

I too am having connection & call drop outs for past 3-4mths which is very frustrating, I've checked all suggestions read within the forum & have phone settings correctly set, I reboot daily & phone software is up to date, NB sim has same issue in other phones not just my OnePlus 7T.

So iD support what's occurring? My postcode B12 8PU

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Jmbcox,

I can see that on one of the neighboring masts in that area, there has been a long term outage due to the mast that needs fixing being on land that we require approval to work on first. This in itself is likely to cause congestion on your local mast with more people from further away having to use it.

We’ll drop you a Private Message now to see if we can get any more information for you on how long this will take, and if there is anything we can do in the meantime to prevent these dropped calls.

Will

Why iD Mobile?