coverage in north london terrible

• 2 October 2020
  • 7 replies

Userlevel 1

Hardly any connection to the internet with id other friends with virgin in the house have no problem ?

id use to be ok but this last three weeks can hardly use my internet on my phone ? Anybody else have the same issues 

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @Lorena62,

I’m really sorry to hear this is happening.

How many bars of coverage does your device usually show when this is the case?

Please can you confirm the full postcode for us so we can check your local serving masts in the area?

Mohammed

Userlevel 1

N5 1NH 

two maximum three bars usual sometimes nothing ? Just happened recently 

Userlevel 1

Within my 14 days of a new sim package as I thought the signal problems might improve but it seems not

mat cancel and change network provider I don’t want to as I’ve been with id for years but I need internet coverage at home.

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

Hi there @Lorena62 

From what we can see all services at the N5 1NH postcode you gave should be working great.  No issues have been reported to be at play with the local mast there, nor any congestion issues as of late neither.

Have you changed phones at all recently?

If you have another device you could try the iD Mobile SIM in then you could potentially see if things improve there?

Please let us know though if you do want us to message you regarding cancelling or moving the number elsewhere.

Hi there @Lorena62 

From what we can see all services at the N5 1NH postcode you gave should be working great.  No issues have been reported to be at play with the local mast there, nor any congestion issues as of late neither.

Have you changed phones at all recently?

If you have another device you could try the iD Mobile SIM in then you could potentially see if things improve there?

Please let us know though if you do want us to message you regarding cancelling or moving the number elsewhere.

Kevin I have no ability to make calls in my house and I live in the area, even when Im out the signal is awful- can you tell me how i can leave ID please- I have tested other phones and got a new phone they are all fine. I have put in a pay as you go sim and it works better please assist me in leaving

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Sooz Mottershead 

We’ll send you a private message on here so that we can verify your details. 

To view the message sent.  Simply click on your profile icon in the top right, then go to your private messages. 

Thanks. 

Michelle 

iD Mobile 

Ok thanks I have responded :-)

Why iD Mobile?