Solved

Does ID mobile have 5G compatible SIM cards?

• 23 September 2020
  • 3 replies

do ID mobile have 5G compatible SIM cards?

icon

Best answer by Ryan 25 September 2020, 14:30

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @michaeldinhho,

I’m afraid not as we don’t have access to the 5G network infrastructure at this time, so you would not be able to use a 5G network.

Ryan

Finally I have my mobile working again I missed an mri appointment that I've been waiting for 6 months. My wife had to go first to Orpington currys but the guy who has access was off sick, what are they Diamond's or something. Then the wife had to go to Bromley and thankfully they had the sim card, from there she had to come back to Sevenoaks, this is all after standing on her feet all day until 7pm. So she had to go some I  just an hour to catch currys open. This is all down to I'd mobile because they sent me a sim that had scratches al over it. So in between losing sleep over not being able to speak to the hospital because they had my phone number but I couldn't listen to my voicemail so that I could obtain the number 🙃 also one of the agents was very rude to me. Even I was a kid I had respect for my elders but never mind now I have my pac code and waiting for another company to send a new sim for me, I'd mobile put me back on the tariff that I was trying to come off of in the first place, I'd mobile you should of looked after the customer that has been with you from the beginning. 👋

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@164spur,

We are very sorry to hear about this and the service you received from our agents.

If you would like we can investigate this further and pass on your feedback to the relevant team.

In order to do this we’ll need to send you a PM.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?