FIXED: Voice calls are not working for some customers

Userlevel 8
Badge

We’re currently experiencing a technical issue that means some customers may be unable to make voice calls. Please bear with us, our technical team is working hard to fix this issue and full service will be restored as soon as possible. 

While we’re working to restore this function, you should still be able to use other communication apps for voice calling, such as WhatsApp and Skype.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.

10 replies

Userlevel 1

Not very convenient when you are waiting for a call from your GP!!!!!!!!!!! :rage:

Also after calling my personal mobile from another phone and not being able to connect - someone from another number then called me back to say she had missed my call. :scream:

What’s going on ID?

Userlevel 1

I had exactly the same thing, some random man rang me to say he had a missed call from me! 

Userlevel 1

I had exactly the same thing, some random man rang me to say he had a missed call from me! 

It is rather concerning. I just spoke with the chat help and reported the number as well - just in case it can help in finding the issue.

Userlevel 1

What the heck is going on ID mobile?? Unable to ring anyone from my contacts, then random people ringing saying I've rang them! Causing huge stresses as people think I'm prank calling them and nobody knows what's going on. Send a message out to your customers mobiles for goodness sake to stop everyone kicking off!

Userlevel 1

I'm having the same problem. Just wish someone from id would fill us in!!

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Follow @ThreeUK over on Twitter for further updates.

FYI - Both of my son’s phones appear to be unaffected by the issue. Wonder if it’s because their numbers were ported in and not ID Mobile / Three issued? 🤔

Userlevel 4
Badge +3

Evening all,

Our network partner has resolved the issue so calls are now functioning as per usual. There was a technical problem at a couple of network sites that affected some customers. 

We apologise if this caused you any inconvenience.

Have a great rest of your weekend.

Kieran

Userlevel 1

My number was ported in and I did have issues so that can't be it

Userlevel 1

How will you compensate us, ID?! I understand these things happen, but I must admit your data coverage seems to cover less and less these days! Often I am unable to make calls without wifi or send messages, and 15 random people calling me yesterday was just a icing on the cake! Do better!

Userlevel 5
Badge +8

Hello @Vibe 

We are sorry for the inconvenience that had been caused. This was an unforeseen issue.

We can check the coverage within your area if you are having problems trying to use your services, we’ll just need to take your postcode?

Michelle

iD Mobile 

Why iD Mobile?