icon

Best answer by Ryan 12 December 2021, 15:21

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

8 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @aeanstee,

I am sorry to hear that. How long has this issue been happening for and have you restarted your phone if it has only happened today?

Also, have you recently ported your number into our network?

Thanks,
Ryan

Sorry for the delay, I think its been happerning since I ported (October), but its hard to say. As I get some txts but not all of them.

The phone is reboot weekly & this seems to have no effect.

Thanks

Annette

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@aeanstee,

Just to confirm what sort of coverage do you have when these messages are attempted?

Kash

Hi Kash,

It seems to be all coverage's, as not receiving any non ID mobile txts. Thou at moment obviously while connected to WIFI, but also when away from wifi with 4 or 3G connections etc

A

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @aeanstee,

Do you have an iPhone or an Android device?

What was your previous phone before joining iD Mobile?

Wondering if it could be an issue with iMessage/Android Messages linked on the last phone?

Mohammed

Hi,

The phone is an Samsung A40, but this did not change at switching, it was just a new SIM.

A.

Hi.

Is anyone able to help with this issue.

If I cannot resolve this, I’ll have to go elsewhere

A.

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@aeanstee,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?