Question

ID network failing/not receiving phone calls

• 21 February 2022
  • 5 replies

Hi,

I have constantly bad connection and not receiving phone calls, even though other whom are calling to me hears a conecting status noise as it would be phoning to me, but my phone doesnt ring and I don to receive any missed calls, can somebody help me out?

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @celeber,

Have you checked the coverage at the link below?

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

Kash

Hey Kash,

How checking coverage can solve my problem? it just rediculiuos advise. ‘’check the coverage all problems will disapear’’ in advance - yes I did check the coverage. shows very good what apperently is a lie. I would not even write here if there would be direct phone to call to customer service. never ever had a problem with different network providers. So how to solve my problem with? my family who use EE vadafone o2 in my house has 5 bars, no issues. end Itried to use other networks sim cards and it is working perfectly. so it means ID mobile suffering to bring connectivity and providing missleading information about coverage. So, same question again: HOW TO SOLVE IDmobile network connection problems?

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@ca3313,

Is this something that you have recently experienced or has this always been the case?

We can get a new SIM sent to you to see if that makes a difference? Alternatively you can visit your local Curry’s store. 

If you want one posting, please let us know and we will PM you.

Kash

It started happening after one month of use, so it seems it is taking for a while. Now I even can not take a phone call it does not connect anymore. Yes ifit would help send me a new card please.

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @celeber,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account, so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?