Question

incoming calls not coming through

• 15 January 2021
  • 9 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi I am new here but I hope you will be able to help me; for some reason no one can call me today, I am receiving texts and I can call but no incoming calls. Any idea? I think I have checked all the settings. It was working fine last night.

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Edyta,

That sounds unusual. Do you know if they’re receiving any particular error message when they’re trying to call?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hello,I have been using my phone for quite a while so not new.And was either no signal or that it cannot be connected atm.It got fine in the afternoon but today I cannot send any messages!annoying! Is there a problem with the ID service at all?

thank you

Userlevel 6
Badge +8

Hi @Edyta,

There was an issue with sending SMS across the network on Saturday, but that’s now been fixed.

Are both issues fixed now then?

Will

Userlevel 1

Hi I've been having the same/ a very similar issue. On Saturday someone tried phoning me several times, which I only found out later when they told me about it. They tried again and nothing, it's like it wouldn't even connect (they have no problem calling other people). I restarted my phone and could then receive a call.

The same thing happened again tonight. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +10

Hi @Lisa Haden,

I’m sorry to hear about that, when this issue seems to happen, do you see a drop in signal or any error/symbols at the top of your screen? Also, has anyone else reported to you about not being able to get through when calling?

Ryan

I am also having this issue over a period of several weeks. Caller gets the message that I am on another call which I am not. I asked a question about this myself:

Phone isn't ringing when people call me. They get a message saying I'm on another call (which I am not). Texts are coming through fine. I've had this issue in two different phones using the same iD SIM card.

An iD Mobile Employee seems to have changed the title of my question to: “Incoming calls not ringing - caller is on another call”, and marked it as solved which it is not solved :-(

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hi @Mdx,

You received a reply via your email due to contacting via a different channel at the same time as posting here. 

We’re working through replying to everyone as quickly as we can here but we get more queries via the Community which is why you got a response there.

We’ve already PMed you so we can look into this and your topic has been renamed since.

Mohammed

I cannot receive calls, I have good coverage and it has been going on for a couple of weeks, I have spent hours trying to talk to an agent, only useless chatbox and Carphone Warehouse won't help. I need to receive calls! I have rstarted and rebooted my phone several times over these weeks. Callers get a message saying “sorry it has not been possible to connect your call”

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Hi @LPS 

We will send you a Private Message so we can look into this.

-Mohsin

Why iD Mobile?