Question

Lack of signal

I have little to no signal no matter where I go , I have checked the online signal checker and it should be perfect for 4g but i can barely use my phone.

This topic has been closed for comments

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi @Linda Coghill 

Please let us know how you’re getting on and if you’re still having signal issues!

As mentioned earlier in the thread I’d recommend checking out the coverage checker and the Three network Status Checker to double check and make sure your area isn’t having any reported issues!

Tom

No I haven't thank you , will try that. 

Userlevel 8
Badge +6

Have you tried your SIM in a different handset? Your handset may have developed a fault.

There us nothing been worked on and signal check show it should be good for the area,  I have done all these checks already 

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Try using the Network status checker to see if there’s a service disruption affecting your location.

If there’s an ongoing disruption it might be due to one of the following:

1. The work three are doing to shutdown their 3G network (see here), before end of 2024.
  2. The work three are doing to roll-out 5G across their network.

You can use the Live Chat service to get more information about any works affecting you.

After connecting on the online chat, just type “talk to a person” - so you get someone in the customer service team.

The iD agents work 9am - 8pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm weekends.

Assistance is also available by contacting iD privately via their facebook page or Twitter page.

Why iD Mobile?