Making and receiving calls

• 27 January 2021
  • 3 replies

I  have taken out a new contract with ID mobile but am having difficulties making and receiving calls, sending messages, etc although the signal is good.  Despite my many attempts to engage someone to help on live chat and pone calls, there is no help available.  Such a disappointed start!

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +10

We’re sorry to hear this has been the case here @sandragovender

Could we get your postcode to check if any known issues are in play locally at the moment? 

Could you describe the kinds of problems you’re facing?  Are calls cutting off, texts not sending etc?

If need be, upon your reply we may need to reach out via private message to help further.

Hi

I do check reception issues whenever I struggle to make and receive calls but it always indicates good or excellent coverage.  As I do have 2 mobile numbers with you, it does become an issue as both fail to function.

Some of the problems include:

1.  Not being able to make any calls as a message is heard saying that I cannot call the number at this time or it just beeps and cuts off
  2. When receiving calls, it cuts off as soon as I answer
Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hello @sandragovender,

If you could provide us with the full postcode, we’ll check our internal service checker which will show a more accurate coverage of the area and the coverage based on the individual masts. Here we can see any planned maintenance etc

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?