Question

mobile data

• 27 March 2022
  • 9 replies

I got two bars but my mobile data isn't working 

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Ken140464, this is a bit too vague for us to help.

When it comes to issues like this, the more information you can give us, the better. For example, when did you join us, and when did the issue start? Is it just indoors where you’re struggling, or outdoors too?

Are you in a house or an office block? Are you having problems in just one area, or wherever you go? Have you tried your SIM in another device, or another SIM in your device? Are you sure you have data left in your allowances?

Do you have any outstanding balances on your account that might mean your service has been cut off? Is anyone you live with also on iD Mobile? If so, are they having problems?

But most importantly, have you entered the postcode where you’re having issues at the network service status checker?

Thank you,

Rory

I've been with ID mobile for a couple of years, I use wifi when I'm home or where possible but anytime I need to use my phone data, its constant "H+" never 3G or 4G and it just switches off by itself despite having phone signal and despite having internet data, it runs really slow indoors and outdoors and never works when I need it too

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @LauraF92,

Have you checked the coverage at your address at the link below:

https://www.idmobile.co.uk/help-and-advice/coverage

If the coverage is good and you still aren’t getting signal it may be worth us sending out a replacement SIM.

Are you having issues when out and about also or just at home?

Kash

Hey, my mobile data is not working at all this morning, I have tried switching on and off, airplane mode and waited for minute but nothing seems to work. Can you please help? (This is not the first time either). 

Thank you. 

​​​​​

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

@Aela Limbu,

I would advise checking the network status at your address using the link below:

https://www.three.co.uk/support/network_and_coverage/network_support

If there is currently an issue the team will be working on resolving it as quickly as possible.

Kash

The SIM stopped working (second time happening) although still being asked to pay for the full service. Regret taking this network to save few pennies. 

Userlevel 5
Badge +6

Hi @Aela Limbu, did you enter your postcode at the link @Kash posted? If so, what was the result?

Thank you,

Rory

I have been in Europe for several months but my top up is set to recurring so there should be no problem with credit. I also have only used the phone for in coming text not made any calls or texts. On returning to the UK I now can not top up or log in to the local wifi. I have tried to top up my account if it would have been a credit problem but the system will not accept my payment. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +7

Hi @Admiral Anonymous,

We’ll shortly send you a Private Message to your Community account so we can discuss your issue further.

To access your messages, click your profile picture in the top right hand corner and then click ‘Private Messages’.

Alternatively, if you are currently logged in, you can use the following link: https://community.idmobile.co.uk/inbox/overview

We’ll see you there.

Kash

Why iD Mobile?