Question

Mobile date not working

• 7 March 2022
  • 3 replies

Although I have 39 mg of date left my mobile date keeps stopping working when out and about how do I contact Id mobileĀ 

This topic has been closed for comments

3 replies

Userlevel 1

Hi Chelsea.

Sadly I cant help but just want to say..

I have the exact same issue, phone shows 4G and even 5G sometimes, normally full bars, yet apps that use data fail, very slow or state no internet but have plenty of data.ā€¦

Its very annoying especially as I use data when out and is critical as I film Royal Navy ships via drone and new cruise ships... I NEED LIVE DATA.. To track ship movements and be able to fly to them on time.. but also need wind speeds at flying height and flight restriction data.

I also notice when I get home my phone goes mad, bleeping and chiming with various messages, likes, followers etc via FB, Instagram, Youtube, etc, so clearly an issue.

But strangely my Spotify always works.

Anyway Im looking to just cancel and return if I dont get sorted as only had a week and phone is suspect too, crashes all the time, freezes and struggles with editing photos and video, while my 4yr old Huawei P20 Mate never struggled although only 6Gb RAM as where this Oppo is supposedly 12Gb RAM..

I'll update IF I get anywhere.

Hope you get some help.

Userlevel 8
Badge +9

Although I have 39 mg of date left my mobile date keeps stopping working when out and about how do I contact Id mobileĀ 

Hello @Chelsea Kirtley,

The best way of contacting iD Mobile is by using theirĀ LIVE CHATĀ service.

With live chat, you should type ā€œtalk to a personā€ after connecting - this avoids the 24/7 chat-bot.

You can also PM iD Mobile through their social media pages on:

1. Facebook
  2. twitter

Itā€™s always best to chat or PM betweenĀ 9am - 6pm. By contacting iD between these times,Ā youā€™ll get a real person to assist with your request.

Anyway, good luck.Ā 

Ā 

Userlevel 7
Badge +10

Hey @Chelsea KirtleyĀ & @Shane Pearce,

Did you both get help in the end via other channels or did you still need support?

Mohammed

Why iD Mobile?